Ceylon cinnamon has a wonderfully sweet aroma and a subtle, sophisticated and refined taste, unlike the Cassia group whose taste is much harsher. In fact, Cassia cinnamon could even be harmful to you. It has high levels of coumarin, a fragrant, blood-thinning chemical that is believed to damage your liver.
Brand: Bornoe Acacia
Country of Origin: Malaysia
100% raw active babyplant honey and Sri Lanka ceylon cinnamon
Nutritional Benefits :
- Contains unique & natural antibacterial properties.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Useful to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body.
- Weight Loss.
- Treating acne and pimples.
- Reduce the symptoms of gingivitis.
How to use: A natural sweetener for beverages & cereals, cooking and baking purposes.
Warnings:Not suitable for infants under two year of age.* Store in a cool, dry place. No need to refrigerate once opened.