Times Read: 509 0
Honey Ceylon Cinnamon French Toast
This is a popular sweet dish at cafe restaurants. This is a light, fluffy and sweet French toast made with baguette or sliced bread.
|Vanilla essence||5 drops|
|Powdered sugar||To taste|
|Ceylon Cinnamon Honey||To taste|
|Blueberries, bananas, etc.||Whatever fruits you like|
- Here are the ingredients. Use whatever fruits you like.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, milk, and vanilla essence together.
- Mix it together very well.
- Soak the sliced baguette in the egg mixture. Soak it well, turning over several times. If you press down on the slices, it will soak in better.
- Melt butter in a frying pan.
- Pan-fry slowly over low heat. The outside will be golden brown, and the inside fluffy and smooth.
- It's starting to look good.
- Add fruit, top with honey and powdered sugar, and serve.